Spellbinding Images: A Grayscale Fantasy Coloring Book - Volumes 1 & 2
Beginner's Edition and Advanced Edition Available NOW on Amazon!!!
Discover how magical grayscale coloring can be with fantasy artist Nikki Burnette's grayscale coloring books! The images in these books have been created from Nikki's original watercolor paintings. Color your way through books filled with witches, mermaids, fairies, vampires and more and be amazed as they come to life when coloring over shades of grey!
Each Volume is available in 2 different versions: a Beginner's Edition and an Advanced Edition. Please see below for information on the differences or watch a comparison video here.
Both Books Feature:
- 20 Single-Sided Grayscale Images to Color
- 2 miniature testers of each image in the book to experiment with color schemes and try out your materials
- 20 small colored images showing the artist's color choices
- 4 pages of introduction text that explain the basics of grayscale coloring and offer tips, tricks and techniques to use inside the book
- Pages are formatted with full black borders that extend to the edge of the page to help create a clean line while coloring
- The paper is smooth, 60#, medium weight and measures 8.5x11"
Additional Information to Consider:
- If you are planning on copying the images to your on preferred paper and/or adjusting the levels of grayscale, I would recommend purchasing the Beginner's Edition. This book has the darker grayscale images that will be much easier for you to adjust.
- Many people have expressed interest in purchasing both books. They plan on starting with the Beginner's Edition and working through it, learning more about shading as they go. Then they'll start on the Advanced Edition when they want to try more of the shading themselves. I am so excited at the possibility of people learning from these books!!